Anguilla has six wrecks, forty plus reefs and five spectacular wall dives . The dive shop is located on Shoal Bay East Beach, with minimal boat rides of only 5 to 20 minutes on average to world class wrecks and wall dives as well as fun and interesting reefs that are perfect for beginners all the way through to advance divers.
- Take a short ferry ride from St Maarten, a scenic taxi ride from the port to Shoal Bay, and plan to spend an unforgettable day. Make sure to bring along your non diving friends and family for beaching, sightseeing, snorkel trips and a great lunch.
- 9am: Deep dive of 60ft/18 m to 100ft / 30m at a wall, wreck or reef.
- 11am: A shallow reef dive between 25ft / 8m and 60ft/18m
- Dive Package: $200.00 * per person (Ferry from Marigot, Two Dives and Taxi).
- Snorkel Beach Day: $130.00 * per person (Ferry from Marigot, Snorkel Trip and Taxi).
- * Prices are subject to change by operators and ferries.
- Passports are essential to travel to Anguilla.